WHAT SUPPORT DOES DOVVSU PROVIDE TO VICTIMS?
- DOVVSU provides free services to members of the public
- We do not demand money
- We treat victims/complainants and their families with respect and courtesy
- Take statements in a professional manner
- Victims are provided with information on their cases as well as details of the Investigator
- Provides advice on crime prevention in schools, churches and market.
- Refer victims to medical and or counseling and support services in the
OTHER SERVICES DOVVSU PROVIDE?
- DOVVSU has a clinical psychologist and counselor who provides counseling services free of charge
- DOVVSU also has Social Workers who deals with matters concerning non- maintenance, custody and marital issues.
- DOVVSU in addition, do referrals of victims for the necessary support services.